WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

This is all a great insight into human character. I am as...

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    This is all a great insight into human character. I am as nervous as the next shareholder and without giving much away from my own personal situation, everyone here has a reason that they want and need the company to finally come out of suspension.

I check HC and twitter everyday to get insight and analysis on the companies I hold. This is a good thing as I get an idea of the sentiment of everyone and amongst the many dribbling posts and emotional pleas of investors, there will be little nuggets of factual information that I add to the very small basket of knowledge I have.

What I find most frustrating is the constant bickering and school yard bullying that occurs. As a teacher I have enough of this at work let alone watching it unfold amongst investors. Sadly, we must all trawl through the mindless drivel until those genuine pieces of analysis are found.

As for the continuance of suspension. Yes it is a poor look, however, to suggest the company is sitting on its hands or is too lazy to act or follow procedures is the thought process of a child.
    Perhaps we should all grow up and realise we are adults and sometimes life isn't as smooth sailing as we'd all hoped.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.