CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

This has been raised before, but we do have a pretty good idea...

1. 854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    This has been raised before, but we do have a pretty good idea of how much money the SPM mill is earning. That's because RoyalCo Resources Ltd. (RCO.ASX) is paid  3% of net smelter returns by CSD.
    From the RCO website...

" A 3% Net Smelter Return is applicable to production from Mt Garnet where CSD is the operator (ASX Code: CSD, website: www.csdtin.com.au).
    Production is currently on a seasonal basis, with mining conducted in the dry season and ore processed during the wet season."

From the RCO March 2016 Quarterly

..."Mt Garnet’s solid performance is set to continue for the balance of this calendar year."

CSD paid RCO $86,897 in the March 16 quarter and going through several previous RCO quarterlies, RCO has been paid around $90,000 by CSD per quarter. Therefore, for the past couple of years, the Mt Garnet mill owned by CSD/SPM has been making a profit of around $12 million per year.

So unless I'm mistaken, there has been some quite decent money generated by Mt Garnett. What I don't get is why does it all seem to going into the pockets of some unknown lucky bastards?  

I keep hearing how Ralph has been such a great manager and a CEO who has the proven ability to get deals done and make hings happen. Can someone confirm if his great achievements has been for the benefit of all the shareholders....or just for some....?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.