CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Suspension Extension Request, page-161

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Hi, I give you my point of view - based on info from QBL, some own research and personal reflections. First, it`s a great question ! Those who don`t see a intrest in the potential of QBL bauxite business, miss a lot. It`s a huge area, relative easy to expand if (when) production starts. With Chinese intrest on the table, it sounds like a potential deal is very close - let`s hope it is! Another one could be Rio Tinto (my own guess) since they have bauxite property close to QBL. AND... they have donè business in the past, Mrs Feldman sold a tiny mining company to them some years ago. Plus we have a 7-year recordhigh aluminum/bauxite price... and the most profitable company in the world (according to Forbes) with a brand who everyone knows... APPLE... is now on to a new technology (enviromental friendly) who will change the industry of homeelectronics, accordingly to a bransch magazine. If I understood it right, Apple has invested money in this new technology development for 11 years...! The odds this will happen is strong, if all is correct what I read (have not verified it yet). If (when) this starts come to production, this will increase the aluminum/bauxite demand (especially from reliable sources) not only from Apple - I reckon they will license out that part of there technology, for the sake of enviroment as well as generating money from Samsung/others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.