NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

"Announcement regarding management AND restructuring...

1. 580 Posts.
    "Announcement regarding management AND restructuring arrangements"

Not just personnel but other aspects may be affected, what else and how else are they altering their business at what I consider a very crucial time?

Discounting possible negative outcomes which although possible I don't think are probable.

They are in the process of pushing digital signage which we have had different points on, the xTV kiosks were getting ready for deliveries in July, they have just grabbed extra funding and now this.

The changes could be desired or necessary, probably necessary I suspect, however with the other projected xTV kiosks still being on track to the initial, as yet unnamed customer it looks as though they are about to change the way they do business on more than one front.

Remember, the initial kiosk contract that was supposed to go via AT&T as an intermediary but now looks like being serviced by 4 other providers, one of which is also a Telco has not been cancelled or any announcement to that effect.

PCM has not removed xTV from their site or made any negative announcements seperate of xTV that they are no longer pursuing training or engagement of their sales staff with promoting xTV products, (don't look too much at xTV threads for this) watch what is actually occurring on the PCM site, who are a seperate, successful operating concern and loading xTV icons onto their site, not taking them off.

I am optimistic that an announcement on Wednesday will place xTV in a better position to pursue everyone's interests, including Australian investors and in time to then capitalise further on an announcement on digital signage and xTV 3D kiosk sales that hopefully will follow on in the next month or so.
    Last edited by Australis: 20/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.