NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Hi GJ, As he was referring to a rumour of "blog moles" as he put...

1. 580 Posts.
    Hi GJ,

As he was referring to a rumour of "blog moles" as he put it that were on Joe's payroll to promote the company on "things that might happen in the future" I think he was off track a bit.

Being a prolific poster on HC myself mainly focusing on a positive bent as one example I would also be in his sights, however I am just an investor and certainly not in Joe's employ.

He may not have been referring to my post anyway but no issues with him throwing it up there, stuff like that needed some ammo behind it though and if he does have evidence to substantiate it shareholders need to know that stuff.

After being invested in xTV since listing and constantly scouring the Internet to put anything up about xTV I can confidently say two things,

1. The vast majority of public discussion about anything to do with xTV seems to be on HC not on any blog or site elsewhere, there is practically no one anywhere else talking as much about xTV and as regularly as we do here.

2. If Joe is indeed paying anyone to be "blog moles" then he needs to fire them for doing a lousy job and put the money to more constructive use paying down xTV debts.

The second part of his post not related to anything above was why the moderators pulled it.
    Last edited by Australis: 21/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.