NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

I agree with you on this point. It is a publicly traded company...

1. 580 Posts.
    I agree with you on this point.

It is a publicly traded company now and all shareholders are part owners.

I think xTV management would not do themselves any harm by taking a leaf out of the book of the management of OBJ for instance. I would encourage all to read some of the posts there and the way the management engage.

If you look at the posted responses from their management, they do give respectful responses to shareholders without necessarily giving sensitive information away.

Changing the style and improving their strategies of managing shareholder inquiries would definately alleviate a lot of discontent towards xTV as a company which unfortunately has to date been of their own making.

It is problematic that they are in USA and the majority of their shareholders are here! Time zone/cost and means of access, Comms etc.

To be fair Jane Morgan cannot be expected to answer sensitive market related queries nor can the xTV based Australian directors at all times and Joe needs to run the company but there is no doubt that a timely, authorative mechanism for engaging with queries in Australia needs to be actioned and someone given that role to speak frankly in our neck of the woods on the company and what they are up to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.