NXR 0.00% 2.0¢ nemex resources limited

lgs , the ousting has been the best thing that has happened yet...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: WITHDRAWN
  1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    lgs , the ousting has been the best thing that has happened yet , the jobs for the boys crew with there cap raise mates is why we are at 2 cents, I was referring more to what Wavefront might be doing behind the scenes to get us off & racing.
    Thats the point though , if the code re write shouldn't be difficult as FMF has mentioned ,& they have been advised what they need to do to fix it , why have we not heard a thing ? , I would have thought you would be shouting this from the rooftops to let people know that it's all good ?
    The new NXR board members seem to have there finger on the pulse and want to get this to market as I'm sure we all do & they have lots of skin in the game but it seems to have stalled for what ever reason.
    I agree it's the dual biometrics that will set us apart and we have the best from what I can tell but it's very frustrating being still in suspension & not even having a new Board member yet.
    3 weeks is not long to wait , that will have given them 3 months to sort this , if they extend again I'll be worried.
    Cheers W4L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.