BEZ 0.00% 9.9¢ besra gold inc.

We were told the pilot plant would be done in July, and seems it...

1. 530 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    We were told the pilot plant would be done in July, and seems it has not even been shipped yet so as much as people want to speculate it's about to be shipped, chances are it hasn't even been paid for. Not much time to get the plant up if it's meant to be arriving late July when they said it would be done. Another lie to shareholders. If the equipment was supposedly pretty much ready months ago, no reason not to already be shipped except not having the money, just like their customers and our funding. If they intended on sending this money why isn't it done and we have a receipt to go by, why is it always will be transfered on x date. Quantum metals is still unable to pay its customers amounts like 500$ so how can they pay us 9,800,000. Maybe if they could pay using crypto buzzwords and spelling errors we would be sweet but unfortunately they cant. I thought they're digital gold mining was another scheme but you can't even pay for a product or sign up for anything so it's literally just a site for showing off nothing??? I also searched for their gold token and digital assets coins (two different crypto tokens) and they're not live coins nor are they listed anywhere on any exchange, presale went up a while ago so I guess they just canned it because not enough gullible people left in Malaysia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.