BEZ 4.48% 6.4¢ besra gold inc.

Ann: Suspension extension, page-48

1. 570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    If they can't return funds they can sell off 120million shares starting with bleeding our shareprice into the gutter. Can they not change the agreement now for refunds with them holding 2/3 board seats? Also beach shack what quantum is doing is the very definition of a Ponzi scheme, offering a product to good to be true financially and paying out earlier customers with later ones. If they had any way of paying customers back it would have been done in less than 6 months the same as our funding problem. I for one have started contacting authorities about scamlord Lim, he is getting his day soon. IMO the only positive we could possibly get is they have hired someone else for the board that is not a scammer/fraudster. Preferably an Australian now, deadfred, fiat, Joe and tran shut down the idea of a fat cat perth ceo, and we got Dato the scamlord, I'd rather a fat cat taking some salary and actually following the law DYOR. The real issue lays in the details, quantum have scammed customers and Malaysian authorities WILL TAKE that money back, If that money is the same money that's funded us then yes besra will return all of it to Malaysia. And we will be worse off than any other junior miner on the asx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
-0.003(4.48%)
Mkt cap ! $26.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.6¢ 6.4¢ $86.04K 1.323M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3800 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 313000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.24pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BEZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.