re: Ann: BNE: Suspension from Official List -... I said I...

1. 16 Posts.
    re: Ann: BNE: Suspension from Official List -... I said I wouldn't post again, but there have been developments over last week on the AIM market. And as there is a chance this BB may be taken down I thought I would fill you in with news in my final post here.
    The slightest whiff of good news has sent many shares soaring.
    Solomon gold (solg) increased by nearly 100% in a day, with a RNS to say that they will commence drilling.
    Rare earth mins (REM) has increased nearly 2000 % - yes two thousand percent over a few weeks.
    We presume here a massive re-rate is extremely probable on successful merger completion. And although I admit you guys are accepting less shares, the market is ready for lift off and I believe it highly likely you will see good returns here in a very short time space.
    This is not a ramp- as I've said before my post will not be read by enough people to make a difference to the vote.
    All I am saying is that I believe you guys have a good chance of getting a fair proportion of your money back and I for one hope you do. On paper, the merger news here seems "better news" than the news that has made REM increase by 2000%. The bulls are out on these mining stocks now and anything is possible. Lets hope for the 2000% here!
    Good luck all from up north

Eyeguy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.