CND 6.67% 3.2¢ condor energy limited

with "Said Cash" & assets @ $4.5M...... and a clean balance...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 221 Posts.
    with "Said Cash" & assets @ $4.5M...... and a clean balance sheet ( though not so clean that shareholders are allowed to see it )0.002 would be about the worth of cash + Assets.

So i guess buying at 0.002 you'd be buying cash ( that has important loan assignments and $30k p/m in director fees + more )

And a lot of land that looks not to have any oil under it..... along with a patch of surrounding lands that we're not sure anyone will actually want

at least they won't be crying Capital Raiser for a while given they'd be lucky to get .001 at market currently.

In for a penny in for a pound, not saying I definitely won't take a few at .001 or 0.002, but could not recommend it - Not really buying anything, just some cash that's been loaned out to........... a bunch of ongoing exorbitant fees..... and a bit of dirt that's possibly worthless....... at least it's only the market who lost out and luckily there was never any hesitation approving and paying director fees....which is the most important thing right ? Doesn't really matter what they achieve hunh...just that it says "Director" after their name.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.