ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation - ALTOA, page-10

1. 372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Yep, noted that Siren4. My interpretation is, despite Board saying it's a going concern due to a verbal
    commitment from MM and a belief they can raise cash as needed (CR's), the accountants are being responsible even though it's not an audit and letting us now they doubt it is a 'going concern' and that if it goes belly up we won't get anything back even from value of IP.
    My opinion is we should have enough to last till a deal is done, there is the r&d money to come, however we are very vulnerable to shenanigans. Given ALT has only ever been a spec stock has anything really changed, except for a far more intense risk/reward scenario and an outcome shifting to near term.
    A couple of years back I did what I thought was a realistic conservative analyses of what we could capture in an ultra massive market. A miniscule percentage makes us rich; based on US &EU market alone. Now with eyes on China and Japan etc. we can double that; add the likely POP Market and we can double all that again. High risk reward indeed. (Always gamble responsibly)
    A couple of other points from notes:
    $200k admin salary expense; curious as to what that really covers.
    Intent to assess viability of other ideas for products & enhancements. This is a repeated comment, which suggests they see a future for ALT. Corr's input if he's interested and remains post deal outcome will be invaluable again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.