SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation - Annual Listing Fee, page-103

1. 2,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    ITS worth lots and moreover a potion is worth more than others in quality so there decades of ore to be mined and BIG profit BUT, look at the timing now from a world situation. Inverted bond curve in the US triggering a recession by 2020 plus its 10 years since last anyway backing this theory up AND Aust too with our highest Personal Debt on record from Houses buy up in the boom now gone. People are buying up gold and silver as we speak and that will increase in the coming months- they know (maths) whats coming. Even the Aust govt is passing the $10K cash limit to keep the money in the banks for an emergency BUYIN and pretending its to control the "black economy" - yeah a lot of us have higher IQ's that!!- They are doing it NOW just on the cust of a crash?? coincidence? Some of us dont believe in Flat earths and Eskimos you know!! haha

PLUS- the slimy communist holding up the cash because they are restricting money outwards to HK and aust and other launder places OR, they are holding out for a better deal OR can see the global disaster coming and well.... Serena tells of missing paperwork so no Chinese money can come and whats SDL doing about all this??
    It will take 3 years to build; a little shorter if slave driven Chinese do it , but the world crash in a years time (i tipping a few month !) will then go for at least a few years, so whos gong to buy and at NON boom prices?? No, the ore will be discounted and per ton with railway costs (overheads), i dont see SDL turning much of a profit given that we only get 50% of it roughly- whatever the numbers are, the next boom cant be for a while UNLESS history and crashes dont come true this time as was 2008 GFC??
    ON the plus side, India may spark up and need ore as China did so maybe that will be the savour for Iron exports.

NOW, i am actually positive and will never sell my shares because all these predictions will still have to play out and i base all this on history and maths, so other things can come into play but i really dont see any positives and in fact theres more hidden negs that can happen- so as in science, theres things we dont know that we dont know, but we do know is grey clouds everywhere and NEG rates all being the flavour for now.

With any luck, by the time a baker for this project comes through and the building time, the world will be recovering and prices will match up well and all will be good, we just have to wait and not go bust till then.
    Also i almost given up on this deal and expecting a delay again while we find another backer but in a world down turn in the next few years. Which ever way you look at the numbers, our situation is not good.

Just MO as i say it always in a logical big picture way but will this play out like 2008? hmm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.