DFM 0.00% 83.0¢ dongfang modern agriculture holding group limited

Hi Jeevie, I'm quite new to investing too so I'm not...

1. 7 Posts.
    Hi Jeevie, I'm quite new to investing too so I'm not 100% sure on how this works in general for an Australian company, but I suspect the fact that all the operations are in China would make things even more difficult.

I managed to sell just before it got suspended but 2 of my friends are in the same boat as you.

I would encourage you and other investors to lodge a complaint with the ASX so they focus their attention on this. Under "Contact us" on the ASX website there is an option for this, they will create a case for you.

I lodged a complaint when the directors resigned and they said an investigation was ongoing. I followed up last week once the ASX website asking how do we get information on the company once I saw the company website no longer worked. No response as yet.

I would fear the worst regarding getting money back from this investment I'm afraid, all the assets are in China and are just leased land from the government so I don't see any way a liquidator could get meaningful cash back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DFM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.