BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

Hey @bolatI see you've mentioned negotiations, talks with...

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 926
    Hey @bolat

I see you've mentioned negotiations, talks with institutions, investors etc a few times now.

I'm not saying I agree nor disagree with you, but I question what you are thinking or (more so) what makes you think this?

I was surprised to see they paid the fees, when they reported they did not have enough cash at the end of last month to even afford this, so they must have got some funds from somewhere, probably out of Phua's own pocket (rightly so IMO).

I'm speculating there's some light at the end of the tunnel now, as I've written before - BPG are auto delisted if they don't lift the suspension by 31 Dec, so they wouldn't have paid if it is/were to be game over.

I also note the (semi new) Apoendix 4C Monthly Reports. A few months ago these started including information about BPX, trade volumes etc at the end of these reports. This IMO is probably a compliance requirement from ASX to report on the exchange for a period of time, after which, BPX will become compliant and hopefully be a pathway to reinstatement.

Both these point above suggest BPG are trying to make something of it and relist on the ASX, and then I assume they may be allowed to promote BPX??

What I haven't seen is any evidence of, however, is any reason why an institution or investor with deep pockets would want to put money into BPG? There's new exchanges popping up all the time... (See below)

Im happier than I was 3 days ago that something is up, but my question to you is, what makes you think an institution would be interested Investing in BPG?

https://unauthorised investment advice/news/asia-backed-crypto-exchange-mine-digital-is-setting-up-shop-in-australia/?amp

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1708/1708737-bd330c984c576b279c4eec1cac9388fc.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.