AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Haha, I don't think any of the employees have ever become...

1. 5,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2209
    Haha, I don't think any of the employees have ever become disgruntled!

I don't actually pay that much attention to AEB these days (it's not like there's a lot going on now anyway). I just find it interesting to follow companies, and following a diversity of companies is more interesting and educational than looking for one specific thing and following only companies resembling that target criteria.

Most companies I watch I don't post much about because if everyone is saying what I'm thinking there's no point. When most people (for most of the time I've watched AEB it has literally been everyone here other than myself) say something which is clearly wrong, I get an urge to post. It's comically ironic to see posts like the one above this one, from someone proudly boasting about how he ignored the guu who predicted he would lose money while he continued losing money. This is also a reminder to myself to pay attention to the bears when I am a bull, and not to just angrily mock them to my own detriment.

I find no interest in reality TV or celebrity gossip or watching sports on telly. I find a story like this much more interesting. Years ago I think part of my motivation was to inform other investors, and I'm still happy if that happens, a few have thanked me for saving them thousands of dollars over the years and that's lovely, but mostly it's now just like watching the final few episodes of a long running TV series you're waiting to finish. What I'm most marvelled at with AEB is just how incredibly obvious a situation can be, yet most people watching can't see the blatant reality, and despite how obvious it is, they mock and abuse anyone who points it out.

AEB discussion is a lovely demonstration that if you say what people want to hear they will love you, and if you are wrong they will still love and believe you. If you say what they don't want to believe they will hate you, and no matter how consistently correct you are, they will just hate you more and more and believe you are wrong. This is an affliction most humans are stuck with and watching such a clear demonstration of it helps to eliminate it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.