BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

Hi Jamesie mate, I know which company you’re referring to - you...

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 926
    Hi Jamesie mate,

I know which company you’re referring to - you may have misread my posting on the other company’s threads – using a 249D won’t work here for BPG.

The 5% requirement is to
    start the process (enforce a vote at an EGM) – in BPG’s case we’re talking 150mil shares. However, even if we could muster up 150 million shares between us, but there is no chance we’d win the vote (to guarantee a win would require 1 Billion 500 Million votes – at an EGM - supporting a change in BoD). There’s no chance in getting that. Management already have 830mil from the last AGM + was it about 200m they held before that? The vote against a 249D to replace the BoD would win by a long shot - the last AGM in December voting in favour of those 830m shares is testament to how much influence current management have with family/friends invested.

Besides – I’m not sure of any new BoD that would want to take this over, the books don’t look too crash hot IMO, right now they’d only be inheriting a bit of debt, ASX and ASIC compliance issues, not trading, plus an Australia-Asian power supply, logistics, wine and honey business with a venture into the Crypto Currency space as work in progress... how many Directors D’ya know who has that kind of skill-set?!!

A 249D has been done well at BKP, needs a leader to run it at CMY, but here... it is not even worth discussing IMO.

Unfortunately – AFAIK, we’re pretty limited with BPG, just gotta wait it out and hope they/Noetic Synergy can make something of BPX.

All IMO, DYOR etc.

Cheers
    MSN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.