BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation - Annual Listing Fees, page-98

1. 4,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1196
    So you think 5 months late ( and counting), no COMMS, being reported to ASIC and poor English isn't worthy of continual bagging? These morons have locked up your money for so long with next to useless comms and poor practice and you are confident they are looking after you? Anyone that sits by and doesn't put the directors on notice are weak. Do you really think this exchange will be up and running anytime soon? If you do, you are dilusional. By your own admission, you don't know when. I reckon they don't either otherwise they would have said something.

All things aside, what these guys are doing is just short of dodge and quite frankly, I hope ASIC goes hard on the directors. The way the allocation of the soar coin settlement was split still gets me annoyed and I will be revisiting that. I mean, we had $21m on the Balance Sheet and we get petty cash back with one of the directors getting the bulk, even after the coin devaluation - Doesn't sit right with me. Oh well, just another whinge but at least I'll be doing something about it rather than sit in hope trying to find the end of the rainbow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.