FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation - Annual Listing Fees, page-136

1. 3,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 994
    firstly to take a bet with anyone a person would have to respect that person, something I have zero for you, I posted prior to demerger that I saw red flags, but hey it’s a troll let’s attack him personally and try to discredit him, as far as people posting positives, they, like me, have every right to, at the end of the day one will be correct, today that is looking more and more like me, instead of having a look to see what I was banging on about it was found to be easier to try to discredit me, your continual banging on about how good everything is and giving people false hope is disgusting, if you don’t believe that the lack of transparency and not following the rules by those that are paid to is ok and appropriate then you need to have a good hard look at yourself, I am sure you missed a couple of my concerns, and yes if it is shown that FFX has been trading insolvently then the liquidators can at there discretion claw back anything of value from this and a few prior years if their debts outweigh their assets, thanks for reminding me again

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.