CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Bella, I think the biggest issue here, as I try and work it out...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919

Bella, I think the biggest issue here, as I try and work it out with other shareholders, is understanding the process of the ASX with not approving these "deals that have substance". It is very complex, no matter what we read, and is not helped by a lot of incorrect "noise" being posted in here by non shareholders.

A couple of posters, possibly stirred by "keyboard warriors", tried that. I know one investigative journalist I spoke to, seemed to be more interested in the agendas from keyboard warriors that go on in some of the HC forums. But the ASIC reports that posters are saying they're sending and the SMH journalist who did two and half pages of investigation, just seem to have dropped out of the scene, not finding too much it seems. And I certainly don't think "it is fine" that CGB shareholders are being left in the dark.

A confirmation bias is definitely formed when posters say they can't find anything on the progress about QBL when there are years of reports about progression of licences.

Re the tag business: It was of interest to me, and other shareholder friends. Besides that poster who confirmed no issues in this forum spurred me on me to contact Jtagz and Obrien's (manufacturer) and they have both confirmed that they are not aware of any issues with aluminium tags in ore sample bags. I also know there is a big difference of actually "being there at the time" making it sound like they were on site vs actually "being there" as an armchair commentator on a forum at the time and the facts I posted about Port Mourilyan clearly show tha the Magnetite was shipped and that in 2014/15 QBL weren't anywhere near having all the permits ready to begin mining. So that point is moot. Those are the facts that shareholders should be following up on.

I was there, as a contractor though, back in 2018, so I am aware also of having actual discussions with Robert Coenraads and absolutely know that there was team in China, who were having good progress discussions with potential offtake customers, and the team were totally perplexed as to why the negotiations suddenly went dark. I can only speculate that it was due to the Malcolm Turnbull mess in 2018 and China's actions in giving Australia a warning notice. Gosh it was all over the newspapers and then we all saw it followed up with the massive trade bans. You would have to be a mug to believe otherwise. And people are trying to deflect. Gosh...I am often left dumbfounded by some of the commentary on HC.

Bella, I do know that Andrew, Peter and all the teams worked hard to deliver product but as now seen, and as I have mentioned before in following all the Cannabis companies, which @jcurve is probably the most up-to-date on, know well that the whole industry has tanked with Covid, and the high cost of producing Cannabis in house. But I cant deny that their tablets weren't effective. I used them and I got relief. I do believe their management team after I left may have been to young and inexperienced. The situation is very complex, that I know for sure. I also know that a lot of noise in here is from people all down in their trading coin, not only form this company but from the burst of the Cannabis bubble.

So to your question, I will wait the time allotted for this company to make that payment, and then I will go knocking with the support of other shareholders. Just don't believe all the nonsense you read on here that I am all happy and supportive of CGB, as some of these guys would try to have many people believe. I just don't voice speculation on here or tag along with conspiracy theories.

I have been quite strong with my demands in letters and I am very proactive as a shareholder as others who know me, are fully aware. I have not said much of late as nobody knows anything. I will continue to do my best to ensure shareholder's voices are heard in whatever capacity.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 22/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.