CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation - Annual Listing Fees, page-25

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    "CGB sure aren't going to come post here and tell us what is going on, so you are only going to see noisy posters and speculation".

I suppose Chris, that is why I have been concerned with some of your posts of late. Has the noise possibly washed away the ability to consider past details? Genuine question. I have no argument with you about the the company performing miserably, though. Gosh I am down 6 figures.

But this company, similar to a few other companies, who have also tried unsuccessfully to provide a Company Rep (from my observation) did exactly that and tried to communicate to this forum. They even hired a Shareholder Relations person, me, who was recommended to them by this forum actually, to help people get that information we all so needed. But after that Canntab 2018 release and the long suspension, "those noisy posters" whether deliberately (speculation), from an agenda (speculation), or from "the snowball effect" (observation) did drive away any future assistance that many of us shareholders could have found quite helpful, right now.

And I will go on record and say that I was there (contract role) when "noisy posters from here" did participate in delaying the relisting back in 2019 by stirring up many to insist the ASX investigate. No matter how much some posters scream and carry on in here to try and deflect responsibility by laughing about keyboard warriors. The white noise drove genuine shareholders to insist that the ASX take action. Which, of course, the ASX rightfully did. It happened, we cant change it, and none of us will know how much we all lost because of it. And from observation, members trying to interpret the eventual ASX request for further Directors, as an excuse to deflect is just not right.

What I haven't seen is someone come back here and say they contacted the ASX who confirmed it was the case. The price "possibly" could have been much higher if we had relisted in March/April and not with the disaster we got in late August when the Cannabis bubble burst and stock prices crashed. Many, "possibly" could have got out if they wanted too much earlier. Yet some of these noisy posters get hailed as heroes across different forums on HC when they stir up action. Sholom Feldman even confirmed it in a Q & A here about the interference of those noisy posters/"keyboard warriors" .

Chris, I am not standing up for this company one bit. The results speak for themselves. They have been dismal, woeful and the performance, well, my goodness, it is pretty hard to see something worse on currently active ASX stocks. But we need shareholders to return to this debate who are genuinely concerned about their holdings to balance some of the noise in here, so we can at least try and get to the bottom of this.

I will continue posting now. If there are any genuine questions I will put them in a letter and try and get some answers for you guys. I don't know if it will be successful, but I will try.

Last edited by Neil1959: 22/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.