CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Hi Neil,"I suppose Chris, that is why I have been concerned with...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    Hi Neil,

"I suppose Chris, that is why I have been concerned with some of your posts of late. "
    If you have any concerns Neil, please let me know. I strive to ensure my posts are backed by facts, if you have found any errors, please let me know!

"But this company, similar to a few other companies, who have also tried unsuccessfully to provide a Company Rep"
    I follow and invest in quite a number of stocks (>50) however CGB is the only company i have ever come across who has provided a company rep. I am curious to know if there have been any successful company rep's, however this is merely a distraction from discussing the company and its performance.

"did drive away any future assistance that many of us shareholders could have found quite helpful, right now."
    I don't believe this is the case, as when you were the company rep, every post had to be approved by management.
    A company rep certainly could not provide any detail that the company itself could not.

"keyboard warriors" have no influence on ASX/ASIC making requests of companies to follow the legalities of listing on the exchange. The stock has been in suspension for long enough to have given birth, any keyboard warrior mention is a meaningless distraction.

" But we need shareholders to return to this debate"
    What debate is to be had? I see rosy predictions of forthcoming announcements, forecasting huge harvests, correspondingly large sales, and transformational acquisitions. This is not debate, it is wishful thinking bordering on fantasy at this point. What balance can possible be brought to such posts, than to re-iterate, ad nauseum, the numerous failures of the company.

"Chris, I am not standing up for this company one bit. The results speak for themselves. They have been dismal, woeful"
    Glad to see we are on the same page. I completely agree, the results have been nothing short of shameful.

"If there are any genuine questions I will put them in a letter and try and get some answers for you guys. I don't know if it will be successful, but I will try."
    I wish you all the best in getting some answers, nothing will be forthcoming that isn't already known to the market. I have a few questions, but i don't doubt that an astute and experienced investor, would come up with the exact same questions, thus no need to ask them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.