CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

"If you have any concerns Neil, please let me know. I strive to...

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1928
    "If you have any concerns Neil, please let me know. I strive to ensure my posts are backed by facts, if you have found any errors, please let me know!"

Thanks Chris...have already provided what I need to provide

"I follow and invest in quite a number of stocks (>50) however CGB is the only company i have ever come across who has provided a company rep."

Perhaps I have been following and trading longer. I know I have followed a lot.

It only took me a minute to find these 5 and I know there have been quite a few more.
    company rep 1.png company rep 2.png company rep 3.png

"I don't believe this is the case, as when you were the company rep, every post had to be approved by management.
    A company rep certainly could not provide any detail that the company itself could not."

Exactly, but the fact that HC provided the facility for this, was for the benefit of many of the now "long gone" shareholders, some who found it helpful.
    The Reps job, as you correctly stated, is to provide information from the company, but the company answered questions provided by the CompanyRep from the shareholders or interested parties directly. I know I provided answers to perhaps 50 questions in Q & A's from this group, as well as feedback questions/concerns that were raised by shareholders with whom I met personally. But as you have not been aware of CompanyReps before on other stocks, that reply sort of makes sense. But now I hope I have cleared both parts of this comment from you up.

And there is this from HotCopper itself.
    company rep 4.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.