CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Appalling outcome.Worse still, posters have this absolute dross...

1. 3,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1878
    Appalling outcome.

Worse still, posters have this absolute dross (below) provided in response to a reasonable reflection by @StockObserver of many years of delusional nonsense posted by the 'true believers' (confirmation bias on steroids).

"Imagine having to listen to this dribble, infinitum from keyboard warriors, who have never owned this stock and just comment in criticism on other stocks, trying to get their Andy Warhol moments. Mmmm...makes you wonder, I guess. what I want to hear from is CGB, not noisy posters, to explain this, when they have money in the bank. Is it an oversight? I think shareholders of CGB have a right to know." (sic)

"Keyboard warriors" - translates to posters someone doesn't agree because they throw up facts that grate on the pronounced confirmation bias.
    "Andy Warhol moments"?? Indecipherable analogy.

Nearly 12 months of "voluntary suspension" and now there's a failure to pay listing fees. And apparently, all of it can be laid squarely at the feet of those posters whose posts have proved to be more insightful than many others.

And still, the bleating about holders v non-holders. Fact is, aside from the mountains of specious claptrap, being a holder has provided no more useful insight than that of non-holders. Therefore, the distinction appears completely irrelevant.

Fact - nearly 12 months of continual suspension.
    Fact - listing fees not paid.

Question, why?

Whatever is noted - those facts will remain facts - indisputable. biggrin.png
    Last edited by Basileus: 25/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.