CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation - Annual Listing Fees, page-56

1. 3,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1916
    "Good to see you continue to expect high standards from CGB Neil." Oh, I do expect high standards when it is my money and the money of my friends.

"Really shouldn't call yourselves investors Neil." Perhaps a throw away comment from not understanding how some of us follow stocks. But that is okay.

"It's a gamble with these speccas don't you know. Closer to donor than investor" A good comment actually. Oh, I totally agree. The poster makes a good comment here, and these are the risk that many of us take when investing in "spec" stock.

Many investors/punters do get caught
    . For me though, it is p
    robably why I can speak with "some" confidence from over 30 years following and investing in speculative stocks, and invested in large 6 figures. Do I get it wrong, sometimes? Hell , yeah! None of us are perfect. But, I do know the risks, and sometimes the rewards when you manage your 'volatility' stock portfolio, properly.

I have been trying to understand you and found this on another Cannabis stock that crashed similarly and spectacularly? Post #:40485935
    I now understand why you comment the way you do. So if you want to keep bagging/criticisizing CGB, write as much as you want. Just watch the personal stuff against members of the forum.

I hope you make money on other investments and wish you success.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 27/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.