CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

"Good to see you continue to expect high standards from CGB...

1. 3,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1916
    "Good to see you continue to expect high standards from CGB Neil." Oh, I do expect high standards when it is my money and the money of my friends.

"Really shouldn't call yourselves investors Neil." Perhaps a throw away comment from not understanding how some of us follow stocks. But that is okay.

"It's a gamble with these speccas don't you know. Closer to donor than investor" A good comment actually. Oh, I totally agree. The poster makes a good comment here, and these are the risk that many of us take when investing in "spec" stock.

Many investors/punters do get caught
    . For me though, it is p
    robably why I can speak with "some" confidence from over 30 years following and investing in speculative stocks, and invested in large 6 figures. Do I get it wrong, sometimes? Hell , yeah! None of us are perfect. But, I do know the risks, and sometimes the rewards when you manage your 'volatility' stock portfolio, properly.

I have been trying to understand you and found this on another Cannabis stock that crashed similarly and spectacularly? Post #:40485935
    I now understand why you comment the way you do. So if you want to keep bagging/criticisizing CGB, write as much as you want. Just watch the personal stuff against members of the forum.

I hope you make money on other investments and wish you success.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 27/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.