CDB 0.00% 0.9¢ condor blanco mines limited

Everyone needs to calm down a bit. They will most likely...

1. 583 Posts.
    Everyone needs to calm down a bit. They will most likely negotiate with the ASX to cancel the 50,000,000 shares and the Company may come out of suspension. Following this, we will most probably see Condor do a deal shortly after and hopefully off a deal vend, we will see some immediate upside and all the disgruntled shareholders who troll this stock will be able to sell out and move on with whatever it is that you do.

I think that it's a bit unfair on Darby with all these unsubstantiated comments as neither yourselves nor I know what happened with this legal problems. It is clearly not a black and white case and the magistrate clearly agrees on this as he mentioned that there was a high chance of a successful appeal as they were "exceptional circumstances". Based on some comments on here, some of you may have your own court case on your hands soon. Just a suggestion to be careful about what we say.

What I do not understand is why everyone continues to down ramp this stock. I respect the fact that everyone on HC is entitled to an opinion and I also understand that a lot of holders have lost money, however I don't think that your strategy of continually bagging the Company is conducive to finding an exit strategy. Do you all really think that over the past two years, all of your down ramping is going to help you get your money back? It's actually totally the opposite.

I understand that there have been issues in the past and I am not denying this. However, I think that we all need to be a bit more positive and focus on the future. We need to see CDB do a good deal and do one soon. I really do not think that this Farquar character is the short term solution. So for now, weather you like it or not, we're going to have to put up with current management and wait for a liquidity event.

Who knows, off the back of a deal you may actually want to keep holding.

DYOR.
    Last edited by shareman101: 07/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.