BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

no chill pill required thanks . . i will just call you out on1....

1. 1,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2799
    no chill pill required thanks . . i will just call you out on
    1. your blatant cross promoting of another stock
    2. the falseness in your statement in what a fab costs. a bit like bud quarterly you cost of building a fab are grossly wrong.

you are right with bud . .the numbers don't lie . . unless of course you are their incompetent management and bod and decide to put 4 mths into a quarter. and here we are multuple multiple weeks later and still the shareholders are none the wiser where they stand. the numbers don't lie but seems the company is bot willing to show gou the real numbers behind what is really happening.

the numbers dont lie and all point to bud 1. not being able to manufacture + 2. them having limited working capital that is being drained by the day + 3. them not being able to have secure supply chains + 4. their product . . while being ok there is limited barrier to entry to challenge it so even as we speak alternative chinese production lines would be ramping up and in time will flood the market with product at 50 . . 70 . . 80 % discount to the inflated prices enjoyed by bud during their exciting little early adoption phase. when that happens the entire bud operating model with their corporate expense and interest overheads becomes unsustainable. if they ever get to produce again that is.

you have your views. mine are that BUD may never trade again ,. . likely outcome at present and if they do will be sub 1c when they do.

as for your cross promote . . they have some reasonable tech and their known path of being taken over may come to fruition but there are other horses in the ReRAM memory space that i will be backing.

best of luck . lets reconvene 30/6 and 31/12 and see what has transpired with bud and your cross promote
    Last edited by Harmattom: 19/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.