GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

Wow! So much energy, effort and anger spent in a forum of a...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Wow! So much energy, effort and anger spent in a forum of a stock that you don't even hold!!!!

I am not trying to imply you are trying to downramp if this opens but makes one wonders why!? Trying to make people who have their hard-earned money stuck indefinitely feel better???

How can someone be sure on what's to come? As a matter of fact I haven't been around that long and have seen a couple of companies going through exactly the same suspension for a few days and come out fine. Go check out MGC suspended pursuant to listing rule 17.3 on 04/05/16

http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-suspension-from-official-quotation-mxc-ax.2763206/#.V6sEX5N946g

In regard to the presentation, as long as they are listed on ASX, they are obliged to post their announcements on there. Besides, anyone who has worked in a professional company knows this presentation must have been in the making for the past few days/weeks. The plan/timing to release it has nothing to do with what has happened in the course of last few days.

Anyhow, I am not here to say they will come out of this with flying colours but they might. We will just have to wait and see. Anyone trading stocks, especially micro-cap ones, should know these are the risks involved.

Good luck to all holders (GLTAH).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.