ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 963
    HS and other Sherlocks out there, I might remind you that by naming and claiming or insinuating impropriety, you lay yourself open to HC moderating you, not to mention possible legal action. HC certainly does not what to be dragged into any defamation action initiated by an ill-informed member.

So before laying any spurious claim or innuendo of impropriety, make sure your ass in covered or you may end up getting is severely reamed!

In respect to your ASX enquires, “HS” you have done well – IMO.
    In respect to investigating ‘all possible angles’, you have failed. You may have found a few spent cartridges that are of no consequence, but you have failed to locate the ‘smoking gun’.

Companies are generally made up of multiple board members of varying ‘ranking’ and authority. These companies, especially those within a ‘group’ often share the same accountants, financial advisors, marketers, ad agencies and same bank. The failure of a company is possible for any number of reasons by any of the above mentioned, ranging from very simple or quite complex.

If I were you, for expediency, I’d be leaving this one alone. All directors of MXC are beyond reproach.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
55.0¢
Change
0.015(2.80%)
Mkt cap ! $26.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 55.0¢ 40.5¢ $9.135K 17.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 679 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 24 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.