ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Does anyone recall from which part of the mine this 105 tonne 15 g/t to 17 g/t production ore came from.
    It seems to me that this would be a logical place within the mine to develop higher production thruput especially as they had over extended and potentially financially ruinously continued to put through waste development material for 60 days hoping for higher than 1g/t to 1.5g/t average , when they have announced they have stopes ready for production and then 'poof' we are in suspension with an inference that we are now in financial difficulty.
    Again absolutely no indication from this bod for 2 months that this was going to happen but ,on the contrary, carefully chosen words that a ramp up of higher grade production was taking place after information capitalism was the order of the day for 2 months prior
    I have brought to attention the disgraceful way that bod of Marion energy destroyed the wealth of shareholders and the remedy in that instance would have been to replace /sack/ bod as soon as the lies and obfuscation was obvious. This never happened and so total destruction of wealth of shareholders happened with not a word from asic ,potentially teaching aus directors how to maintain huge salaries whilst spinning the BS in their favour .
    Gees I hope I am wrong and; If I am; I will hang my head in shame for about as long as our current directors have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.