ACF 1.79% $1.14 acrow limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation , page-5

1. 906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 991
    I also like the story - emerging 150,000 oz producer with good reserves and exploration potential (at both Bibianin and Cape Three Points), only $35M of interest bearing debt (per half year accounts Dec 2011) and a market cap of only $215M.

Whilst the words "suspended from official quotation" are enough to make any investor nervous, the purpose is to work out a capital raising. This has probably been the biggest question hanging over this stock and if they can get that resolved, then thats a positive.

Personally, I'd rather them take two weeks to get this done right than rush it through in two days and make a mess of it (we all know how that ended last time).

Hopefully those providing the funds are able to ask the questions we want to know (is the crusher on site, what is the real story with power and if a contingency is needed what will it cost, when will they be cash positive) so they can ensure the CFO's cash flow forecast is reasonable and raise enough not to have to go back and raise more again.

Whilst I don't like further dilution, getting this resolved properly would be worth it. I may be optimistic, but it would be nice to see a refinance of sorts and increase in debt funding which should be possible given current level of interest bearing debt and that they have commenced production. That may take longer than an issue of more shares but would also be worth the wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
0.020(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $343.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.14 $1.10 $157.8K 140.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17790 $1.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.14 28088 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.