HAZ 0.00% 4.0¢ hazelwood resources ltd

Recent capital raisings for other companies have been pretty...

1. 596 Posts.
    Recent capital raisings for other companies have been pretty bleak. In addition, after the way this Company has treated its shareholders I wonder who'd want to put more money into this white elephant. I know I'm being pessimistic but I fear it's a reality. The only way this Company can get out of its mess is through a white knight. I'd hoped that was the reason for the delay. It's not a good look for a company to take a whole week to discover it needs a capital raising. Other companies only stay suspended for a couple of days because they've seen it coming. This company seems to operate in blindfolds. Furthermore what on earth has been going on for the last six months and more when it was blindingly obvious the Company needed more money. Who else would spend millions of dollars building a facility it can't use because it's run out of money.

In other words, will a capital raising produce enough to kick start production or will it just be enough to pay directors salaries for another few wasted months. As himalayan has indicated it will need to be a pretty massive capital raising.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.