RUB 0.00% 1.0¢ rubicor group limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation , page-4

1. 854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Bet it's a bank initiated "change", probably driven by RUB's inability to generate the revenues to repay their debt to ANZ!

My fear is an Administrator/Receiver will be appointed by the bank to sell off the separate little recruiting businesses that make up the whole - the bank as secured creditor will grab all this money and there will be nothing left for shareholders.

beanie, RUB is in voluntary suspension as the funding decision to be made will be material, and if any trading was to occur while this was going on they'd be in trouble with ASIC/ASX re their continuous disclosure obligations - the wonderful Board no doubt is terrified of being sued by shareholders.

Wonderful ride all the way down from $1 to less than 1c, bet shareholders are very happy with the Board, the CEO and all and sundry associated with this giant ripoff, at least I didn't pay $1 so I should be happy!

Just my guess of course, I hope to be completely wrong and we get an announcement that we've found a new benefactor from the country where money grows on trees.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RUB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.