AZG 0.00% 3.6¢ allmine group limited

Got a few of these...enough to grumble if they fold...We now...

1. 9,046 Posts.
    Got a few of these...enough to grumble if they fold...We now know (albeit with some apprehension) that RXM has them running their HUGE project development, granted it's an MOU....but usually an MOU is written in cement in my experience....

Note - Proactive Investors has a bit today about Rex and their drilling lately....and they are looking like providing some great resource/reserve numbers...

Of other projects they have on the boil...(or simmer)..KGD comes to mind
    ...They are waiting for the PNG government to do their bit 30% ..or whatever...and then they can move along. I think this one will almost certainly move along...the SP has taken a battering but the economics and potential for increased resources...will likely ensure AZG gets its contract...IF the PNG govt plays along. Marengo etc...who knows...my feeling is we need another year or so to see how these pan out...
    You may be right - and AZG is cactus....their financials aren't flash...but they have some mega-bucks behind them and big mining projects to look forward to. All they have to do is survive a bit and make some money....preferably lots...It aint over...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.