NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation , page-10

1. 10,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 613
    I just hope this isn't suspended for months and months like last time, I would be happy with 25c T/O at the moment, but I guess genorah are asking for 50c+ and of course the chopsticks will never pay that much, even though the resource is worth $50Billion

When you have 2 sides where one side is greedy like genorah who still probably want 50c-$1 and the other side zinjin who are scrooges and want to buy something worth billions for as pittance, than you will get conflict, I cant really blame either side, its just human nature.

why should genorah sell a world class asset to the chopsticks for a pittance, if zinjin want it so bad,

(and pgm assets arnt like you can just go to the next country and buy them, as pgm assets are one in a million)

, they should offer us a reasonable price, one where genorah can at least walk away from the table with their head held high, if get we offered 18c/share, that's not gonna cut it, 25c/nkp share might, and 35c definitely will im guessing, which is still absolutely dirt cheap considering the value of the pgm it contains.

oh well, fingers crossed as usual. hoping for the best but prepared for the worst.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.