NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Not overly worried about the delay, like most here I have come...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 462 Posts.
    Not overly worried about the delay, like most here I have come to expect it.
    I think shortly there will be a firm monetary commitment from a major miner, (there flecking better be) and we will have tangible progress.
    I find it amazing that this delay has happened, on a seemingly simple transaction, but surely no one here is surprised.

I had a friend point out to me that it must be a conspiracy. Even normally being a non conspiracy theorist (I have suggested all along it is incompetence rather than deliberate). In this case I tend to agree. As how else can it be explained, if not deliberate?
    I cannot for the life of me explain why it is so hard to sow up a 7m first tranch, tied up with paying off a margin loan, unless it is deliberate!
    Eg The theory being that people in charge must be in cahoots with Z to keep share price down, and our directors have deliberately soured any good news with pointless and deliberate delays / poor communication.
    If not deliberate then Z must be laughing their backsides off, as even when good things are happening our trusty directors are souring it by not having their act together with timing and comms. If not deliberate it is just embarrassing.

I still cling hope that regardless of how they let us down with delays and in the delivery of good news, that independent valuation does not hinge on share price. I don’t think we are going to re-rate much on the 7m in the near term, as we have done our best to ruin the delivery of this firm commitment and good news.

I wonder how they will mess around with souring notarisation?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.