GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

GCFalconer what is the name of the subsidiary that posted the...

1. 156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    GCFalconer what is the name of the subsidiary that posted the gain? I am still think the trading halt is really only for an impairment and when they resume trading I will speculate the following:

1) The asset is impaired, which I don't think anyone will be surprised at (anyone want to have some fun and guess the entity value with me?)
    2) No one has approached them for the sale, but they will actively look for interested parties maybe even getting an investment bank to shop it around.
    3) Everyone will be really confused on why you would halt a stock for an asset impairment, well maybe just me
    4) They may idle the Karara asset until they can redesign the layout and try and direct ship the DSO that they announced that partnership the other day

Yechang I am not sure there is any point in looking at shipments anymore, they pretty much disclosed all that ore shipped was 3rd party.

Mr. the simplest solution if they somehow found someone to buy their KML stake would be to dissolve the company and dividend the remaining cash back to shareholders. You need to ask yourself whatever investment they propose exceed the required rate of return for the investment, if not its time to dissolve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.