KIN 1.75% 5.8¢ kin mining nl

I believe that the minimum finding is in place to execute the...

1. 628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I believe that the minimum finding is in place to execute the Geolord investment conditions - i.e. $500,000 of the NRII was taken up as the minimum and thereby closed. In addition $500,000 of the shortfall has been covered which together will equate to $1m of the NRRI being over the line which is the key criterion of the Geolord investment. Whether the residual shortfall will be offered out I don't know. Yes the stock is horribly illiquid and one would have expected it to tank like all the other small cap mining rubbish on the ASX especially with the recent release of over 2m shares from escrow.
    My thinking is that Kin will be capable of actually mining some of the Navigator Leonora asset quite quickly at a low cost per ounce and get some cash on board. In the interim get the JORC on Leonora up to 2012 compliance (easy) , get some more action on the Nickel target (Terry Grammar's target) and you have the recipe for an interesting company doing what almost every other Junior doesn't do - CONVERT THE DIRT INTO MONEY !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.001(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $68.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $45.56K 838.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 77000 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 385000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.