CMY 0.00% 0.5¢ capital mining limited

You need to brush up on your interpretation skills then because...

1. .y.
    3,566 Posts.
    You need to brush up on your interpretation skills then because 46 million is way out of the ballpark and if you based it on the release you know that this is true.

Didn't really expect you to substantiate the crazy figures that you posted as they are not able to be substantiated.

Enjoy your meeting...

I am happy with my current position and see a bright future for BCC with regards to profit and distribution to Canada and now potentially the USA.

It is very hot in California year round leading to higher energy consumption for production and poor results - You think this might be why Easton has approached BCC which is a revenue generating producer of Medical Marijuana in the centre of Canada's Cannabis production areas with a current MMPR license and distribution channels that extend to all of Canada ?

You do of course realise that Easton is based in California where it has been legalised for general consumption by all members of the public and not just medical clients.

A huge market for Canadian companies to be entering into..... Massive

DYOR.... Simple !

Good to know that you intend to invest, I am sure there is a lot of people waiting in the wings to try and get on board as cheaply as possible.

They sure have been coming out of the woodwork today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.