CMY 0.00% 0.5¢ capital mining limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-59

1. .y.
    3,566 Posts.
    Where do you get your net profit figures from ?

Only 14 MMPR producers have a license to do so in Canada.... 7 licenses are pending.
    17 is a figure you pulled out of the air.

Yes existing users can grow it for less than $2 per gram more like 50c which would indicate that if they are selling it for up to $9 a gram they are making up to $8.50 a gram profit less costs... Not $2.5 as you falsely state.

Why would commercial production of larger amounts cost more than a home grower can produce it for ?

Doesn't make sense now does it ?

And

And

And.

And remember that all existing users will have their licenses to grow it legally cancelled at the end of this year and the only place they will be able to obtain it in Canada is from registered dispensaries which BCC already supplies both on a retail front and at the wholesale level.

And

I see the other listed Australian company "trying" to get into this industry but without any production facilities at all is falling back into the price range it started out at on the first day of listing so I guess everyone there is holding a loss apart from the IPO investors whom were only issued with 10000 shares max or $2000 worth of shares. The rest of their holdings had to be bought on market at above 32c as that was the price it opened at.....

Perhaps that is where you are all coming from.

Who knows.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.