NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-8

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Agreed RR although I understand makattacks concerns.

I have been through several suspensions that have not ever lifted and am still in a class action against one of them 3 years later.

It is not the end but a suspension IMO is rarely a good thing. Had they any good news they would have floated it straight away as we need a higher SP quickly. Also fair to say the last time we went in to suspension [when we supposed to only have a 48 hour TH] we were in it for 4 months. So yes there can be a lot of anxiety and uncertainty over a suspension.

Suspension just stops the SP dropping further because there is no good news around or imminent to support it.

While the ann states the suspension is to allow Newsat to CONCLUDE negotiations it also contradicted that by saying it has not yet got anything to conclude. "Newsat CONTINUES TO negotiate and WORK WITH [therefore still looking not concluding], "TO FIND" [therefore don't even have a solution in mind yet]

Almost impossible to take them at their word any more because not long back as part of an announcement we were told there was $60mill of funding available at any time. Now we are told they are looking for alternatives to try and have a CR.

We have only known that since mid last year and yet we still can't get anybody to stump up funds.

Being removed from the ASX300, SP in the basement, ExIm teetering on the edge, CoFace rumoured to have walked, Directors and Management embroiled in shocking press articles [true or otherwise], debt sticking out our ears, no sales, and we have to find a $60mill benefactor. Boy will we get reamed [again] by whoever puts up the cash.

The single solitary reason I have any more to give even the slightest glimmer of hope is that ExIm haven't yet tossed AB out in the street and shut the door. It must be sooo close.

At least while ExIm are still talking there is hope.

Wonder how long this one will drag on for?

GLTASH

Last edited by gannp: 30/03/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.