HOR 0.00% 0.6¢ horseshoe metals limited

Could it be a CI? I said the other day that the company can...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 13,907 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 729
    Could it be a CI? I said the other day that the company can issue 41.4m shares without obtaining sh approval. A CI wanting a copper supply might take up those shares and also pay a premium. 5c would be a premium but still cheap. The CI would stay under 20%. The company gets a valuable $2m in the kitty. The SP jumps to at least 5c. Things are then looking solid and strong, and Michael Fotios is on his way to doing another NST perhaps. We hope so anyway, or at least I do.

From the West Australian 24/10 2013.

'Mr Fotios said given Northern Star's strong balance sheet and steady production it was the right time to step down from the board.
    "Northern Star is now in an outstanding operational and financial position with a highly experienced board and management team which will lead the company into its next chapter of growth," he said.
    Mr Fotios became a director in September 2009 shortly before the company acquired the Paulsens Gold Mine.
    Chairman Chris Rowe said: "Michael has played a key role in Northern Star's rapid growth from a shell into one of Australia's leading gold miners.
    "His skills and experience as a highly regarded geologist will be invaluable as we look to take full advantage of the outstanding exploration opportunities at and around Paulsens," Mr Rowe said.
    Northern Star shares were unchanged at 91 cents at 11.15am'

I believe he sold out when the sp hit about $1.10 or so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.