CDG 0.00% 7.0¢ cleveland mining company limited

I am certainly awaiting a positive announcement. I don't know...

1. 113 Posts.
    I am certainly awaiting a positive announcement. I don't know how David will pull it off or who will be financing. But i am assuming the same as Heeman, I personally believe that CDG will go for an outright purchase from Edifica discounting the finances that they owe to CDG and maybe a 1% royalty on sales. I just fear that there maybe further delays with this from CDGs past experience.

However owing to past performance and false promises, if I was lending the $$$$ to CDG I would make it a secured loan against 100% of the Brazilian company assets or even the company.
    The ball mill should be installed by now and i am guessing in commissioning phase. If not I will be asking serious questions.
    I like David even if he is a good talker, you never hear anything about the remainder of the board it appears that CDG is turning into a one man at the top company. From Davids radio chats it is always I I I I. So what about the remainder of the board where is the we we we.

I am awaiting and if the announcement is to my liking, I will back and support CDG.
    I don't like short terming but there are always exceptions, FYI i purchased 500K of LOM @18c and sold all @ 52c so i now have a few more dollars stashed away.

John

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.