BCM 5.88% 1.6¢ brazilian critical minerals limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-33

1. 2,404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1279
    Scenario 1:

They are keeping the lid on a world-beating gold discovery whilst the army comes in and clears out all the illegal miners, the president's family acquires a major stake in the company and BBX pegs the rest of the Amazon basin

Scenario 2:

One of the field hands, curiously enough also a major shareholder through numbered offshore company, bought little a bag of gold dust from the garimpeiros, doctored the drill-core photo and salted all the other core samples, and the lab is busy checking the resulting incredible gold grades

Scenario 3:

That incredibly hard silica zone smeared the core with a whole lot of bronze scrapings from the drill bit matrix, the junior geo mis-identified this as visible gold and the drillers, who are working for shares, didn't have the heart to tell him (..but the assays have all come back zero)

Scenario 4:

The voices that know and control everything have delayed the assay results and removed the BBX market depth from my Iress screen to spoil the long, relaxed and utterly dissolute lunch I had planned for later this morning

Yawwn..
    Last edited by Onceover: 18/11/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $13.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $5.894K 368.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 224848 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 6106 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.