BCM 5.88% 1.6¢ brazilian critical minerals limited

Mind you, my gut still tells me there will be some pretty good...

1. 2,404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1278
    Mind you, my gut still tells me there will be some pretty good gold grades in there.

The management profile says integrity, experience and local knowledge. The area is a major new artisinal gold find. The company has come in as first-mover, pegged ground, and done a good job of surveying for and apparently finding some obvious possible bedrock sources for the alluvial and eluvial gold. The rocks look right; the geological description makes sense; and these do not sound like the sort of mining industry professionals who would lightly issue an ASX statement that says: 'Native gold has been identified throughout this interval' and: 'residual silica with visible gold throughout', at risk to their credibility and their chances of ever raising capital or running a public company again if the assays do not back this up.

Besides which, the board did all rush out to site to inspect and confirm the drill observations from the first drill hole; the major shareholder (a New York venture capital group and hedge fund) did immediately grab another 14 million shares in exchange for another tranche of drilling funds; and the contractors are so optimistic that they are happy to drill for shares.

I mean, things can go wrong in the jungle, particularly when the company has a B and an X in their name, but in this case it seems unlikely..

Yawnn..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.