SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-194

1. 9,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3916
    It has been outlined on this forum a number of times (even I think even by Grant62? - who is an SGH bear but one who gives well detailed arguments and actually has some credibility) that if SGH can generate enough cash to service the loans then the share is worth more than 80c. The share price is where it is because of risk.

I know this could go to zero and the amount I have invested I have accepted may be gone so this is not about being a cheer squad. Also don't misinterpret, nowhere in my post did I say I am not worried about covenants. SGH could very well fail them due to the write downs. What I said is the banks after months of being in there themselves + advisers know the state of play. They know what they are arguing for write downs to be. If they wanted to pull the plug why wait til reports are due on Monday or later to do it? It would have happened by now. More than likely is SGH WILL fail their covenants, but the banks will work with them to restructure, cut OPEX etc again as outlined many times and probably lift SGH's interest costs.

However if this survives, which you yourself say is a real possibility, that is all LT holders really need to know. It may go to 50c after an announcement but if they don't fold it is almost guaranteed it will end up higher than where it is now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.