SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-224

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Just an observation.

There's a lot of traffic today with speculation about the state of SGHs current state of affairs today caused by the suspension.

Those who reckon doom and gloom are at it again, those who reckon the opposite are fighting them off with their reasonings. The serial abusers are back having a field day at everyone's expense - even the ones who, with no holdings, really gave up their ongoing right to have any input into SGHs future. They just like to hurl abuse at anyone.

OK, I get it - but what's the point?

Same old, same old.

But let's sit back and take stock of the situation right now.

Everybody who's been following SGH last 12 months has been well aware that something's been amiss in SGH land and formed their own conclusions about their relationship with SGH.

Some have bought, some have sold, some have held some decided all too hard and never got mixed up with SGH in the first place.

With that in mind, those who still have an interest have been a'waiting Monday to see if they were right or wrong - just 3 trading days away. So, you'd reckon that, pretty much, their votes either way were 'locked in'.

Now, my guess is that whether SGH asked for a suspension or not, the result will be the same. i.e. the suspension will make no difference at all to SGHs result. By this stage of the game, it too will be pretty much locked in - nothing substantial will turn doom to joy or the other way round in the next couple of days.

So, a suspension isn't anything to hit a panic button about.

My opinion is that the suspension, rather than being a cause for concern for those who hold, should be seen as just prudent. It's not unusual in this situation - not cause for any more concern than a prudent person would have about the decision about their relationship with SGH they've had plenty of time to consider/reconsider.

We all made our beds, suspension or not, soon we'll find out if we got it right.

Personally, I have no idea what it will be. Good, bad, indifferent - who knows?

Nothing I can do about it.

So - let's all take a deep breath and get on with our lives.

My best wishes to all co-holders - hoping Monday at the latest all this is put to bed, SGHs screwing around is getting irritating.

But it's still fun right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.