SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-336

1. 9,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3913
    Hi Grant, thanks for your input. I was in no way suggesting that the Manchester office would be the only action. I was just suggesting that those 3 points could be put together to suggest redundancies and office closures (I don't doubt there would be many more than this) may be part of un-finalised actions and that staff were being told on Friday. I have read most of your posts and you have outlined in detail your thoughts on OPEX cuts and I can't say I disagree.

Obviously if the situation you outline is correct and all goodwill is written off and a proportion of WIP etc, does this not almost guarantee the banks have essentially nothing that is recoverable? It would make sense for them to make sure SGH continues (in some form, even if wildly different from now) unless it was absolutely clear that at no point in the future SGH was going to generate cash?

The point at 6.25 could be correct but I am always a little sceptical of an anonymous comment on mainstream media referencing an inside source.

Happy to hear your thoughts as I feel you have been the most balanced poster on here that is on the negative non held side of the fence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.