SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Jim, plus PwC who had just completed the review on Quindell were...

1. 3,147 Posts.
    Jim, plus PwC who had just completed the review on Quindell were consulted so we had a total,of:
    * Citi
    * Greenhill
    * E&Y
    * PwC
    * SGH Mgt in the UK since 2012
    * 70+ lawyers carrying out bottom up file review

That is a hell of a lot of fire power saying it is a deal worth closing.

The thing is all the talk is just speculation at is it has been all along. Every bit of news/rumour is perceived as evidence that the company is failing. For every argument we have do far that things are bad there could be a counter argument.

* closing offices and redundancies - counter that with - isn't that normal for a large integration? Shed duplication and direct resources where fee generation is evident

* Employees/ex-employees posting comments about the company mgt and poor performance - counter argument - isn't that to be expected, perfectly normal human behaviour to look for blame and spread dirt on those forcing misfortune on one. I feel very sorry for anyone losing their job; however, comments always have to be read in context of a person under stress of under a burning desire for revenge.

Roll on Monday. What will we talk about in a week of two after the cyclone has blown through and it is back to normality? I've a few thoughts!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.